This position will be responsible for generation of study documents and reports for Claims and Safety-In-Use studies, under the direction of the Manager of Clinical Data Management.
location: Melville, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 29 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Review clinical study files and databases to complete study dates, demographics etc.
- Review protocols to determine methodologies used in study
- Review data in statistical analysis files against source data
- Conduct basic statistical analyses of clinical data and incorporate into report statistical description and results
- Adjust standard templates to meet individual study requirements
- Identify documentation inconsistencies and deficiencies to be addressed by study staff
- Ensure reports adhere to standards for quality, format and style
- Review reports written by other prepares for accuracy and completeness
- Bachelor degree in a relevant Science
- Experience with writing scientist reports
- Strong writing skills, excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word and scientific Excel computing (e.g. formulas, pivot tables)
- High attention to detail with the ability to effectively proof own work
- Familiarity with clinical testing an advantage
- Minimum 3 yrs as an analyst in a related field
skills: Clinical research, CDASH, Clinical Data Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.