job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Responsibilities include; calendaring and scheduling, coordinating interviews, document and presentation production/editing, SharePoint and Teams Administration, on-boarding/off-boarding employees and contractors, asset management, maintaining organization charts and departmental lists, maintaining departmental calendar, maintaining distribution lists, supporting operational tasks related to employee communications. Administrating internal programs and completing related administrative tasks including updating logs and documentation materials. May occasionally assist with conference registration, office supply ordering, travel arrangements and expense reporting.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of two years of relevant office experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical company setting.
- Strong PC literacy with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook, MS Teams). High proficiency in working with data/reports.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in SharePoint, Concur (expense and travel) and Foxit Phantom PDF (similar to Adobe Acrobat).
- Knowledge of various digital/social media platforms and tools.
- Solid oral, written, communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of projects, effectively manage time and prioritize appropriately to successfully complete tasks.
- Detailed oriented & thorough (double checks work, identifies and corrects errors/misses).
- Some college experience preferred.
- Experience working with communications or marketing teams a plus.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Project, Administration, Calendar Management, Expense Reporting, File Management, Office Management, Vendor Management, System Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.