job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Chesterfield, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $19.89 - 23.40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Learn and practice basic aseptic procedures as per training and SOP's.
- Learn to operate, clean and perform minor maintenance on equipment which includes 20-30L fermenters, autoclaves, small scale bioreactors and glass washers.
- Assist in reading and reporting testing results using scientific instruments. Completion of documents and log sheets.
- Chemical weighing and prep as well as filtration would be a plus.
- Familiar with general safety procedure and guidelines.
- Must be self motivated and have a strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills required.
- Bachelors Degree is required
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.