Looking to hire a team of Quality Control Professionals to assist in the growth of a large pharmaceutical client, as they expand their operations!
This role is looking for an individual that has demonstrated technical expertise in QC functions and will provide technical troubleshooting to the QC team. The Scientist will work in a detail-oriented, compliant manor in a fast-paced, moderately stressful environment, on multiple concurrent projects. We are excited to assist our client in their growth and are happy to speak with all qualified applicants!
location: Levittown, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 48 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Primary role will be to assist in Quality Control functions of the lab
- May require technical review of previously generated data
- Responsibilities for the appropriate documentation and disposal of unused laboratory samples and expired reagents.
- Maintain and demonstrate a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Assists Laboratory Management on special projects and assignments
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned by Laboratory Management as needed.
- BS in Chemistry or a related scientific field
- 2-3 years of pharma experience, not including internships and study related activities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficient in technical writing
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability in working independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work in a cross-functional environment interacting with other internal departments and external vendors
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
skills: Quality control, Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.