job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $41.91 - 49.30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
In this role, the candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting the Requisition and contracting Process within Medical Affairs. This worldwide operational position will interact with stakeholders in the Grants/ Charitable Donations team, Early Access and other key areas within the organization
- Collaborate with Procurement for sourcing and negotiation, as needed
- Work in partnerships with Medical Affairs requisitioners to complete requisition intake forms
- Processes all Requisitions using the GEP R2O system
- Initiate and handles contracting via NOVA
- Ensure timely approval of invoices and follow up with requestors
- Work in collaboration with the Global Grants and Charitable Donations team to facilitate the exchange of information and documentation with requestors
- Support the execution of the Early Access team's communication plans, globally
- Interface with HCPs and handle Fair Market Value Assessments
- BA/BS required in a Life Science or Business related field;
- Minimum of 1-3 years professional experience within pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication and listening skills
- High Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Able to prioritize workload to meet aggressive timelines
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable, and exercise good judgement
- General knowledge of scientific, medical and technical terminology
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.