job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Meriden, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $16.16 - 19.01 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- The Training Records Specialist is responsible for preparing, reviewing, entering in Learning management system, and tracking training documentation.
- Assist with preparing employee's training files and archiving printed records to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, be able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Years of Experience: 0 - 3 Years
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.