job summary: **URGENT NEED
for a Technical Support Specialist. Seeking an experienced electromechanical individual to assist with providing a high level of technical support for our customers**
location: North Billerica, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Engineering qualification or Service Engineer background.
- Experience in Fault Diagnosis.
- Strong knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Ability to read/follow electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic diagrams.
- Good practical skills and a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Strong telephone manner and Microsoft Office Skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be flexible on working hour to allow coverage of both seaboards.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Associates degree or technical school background and 5 years' experience in a technical field
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Quick to learn new skills.
- Complete and detailed understanding of pressure systems and transportable gases.
- Good practical skills and a methodical approach to resolving problems.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines
skills: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.