job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $21.90 - 25.76 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Conduct review of QC Chemistry testing results for biologics products.
- Perform review of logbooks, stability folder data, and instrument performance maintenance records.
- May be involved with establishing compliance requirements for the methodology transfer from Research to Quality Control. Interpret complex, explicit documentation to ensure quality standards and compliance.
- May provide training to new employees. Work under only very general supervision.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy. Contribute to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Frequent internal company contacts.
- Represent organization on specific projects.
- Requires BS in Life Sciences
- Years of Experience: 3 - 6 Years in Biologics/Pharmaceuticals
- Experience in chemical assay review of chromatography, spectrophotometry, and wet chemical assays.
- Lims experience preferred
skills: SOP, Chromatography, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.