Exciting opportunity to manage an analytical science laboratory within an innovative consumer products company. This company has experience amazing growth recently and is looking for scientific professional to be part of their story!
location: Owensboro, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Plan and lead Analytical Science daily laboratory activities and manage professional scientific personnel.
- Support, follow up and evaluate performance and results in order to fulfill internal customer expectations.
- Ensure staff has required competence and provide effective training and development of personnel to assume increased responsibility and increased capabilities.
- Ensure analytical and microbiological method development, validation, documentation, and implementation to fulfill requirements of ISO 17025 and/or any necessary regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of Laboratory, including coordination and resource distribution of personnel and instrumentation, in accordance with overall goals and projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in scientific discipline, analytical chemistry, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years in a Scientific Discipline, minimum five years as an Senior Analytical Chemist and/or Manager of an analytical laboratory or comparable position.
- Must be skilled in analytical chemistry.
- Must be skilled in FDA, GLP, ISO17025 compliance, analytical troubleshooting, coaching techniques and laboratory automation.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of analytical chemistry including instrumental analysis, microbiology procedures, laboratory automation, computer technology, project management, and manufacturing processes.
- Experience in GLP, FDA, EPA and ISO protocols.
skills: Analytical Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.