North Andover MA based Research and Development company is actively seeking to hire (1) skilled Production Planner
starting immediately!! The Production Planner/Quality Technician plays an integral role in the company's Quality Department as a hands-on role supporting the CO2 super-critical extraction processes. The position requires strong organization skills, attention to detail, ability to work in cross functional teams, and drive to accomplish departmental and company goals.
Great location north of Boston with easy access into tax-free New Hampshire, local beaches, farms, dozens of great restaurants, shopping spots and much more.
location: North Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform moderately complex tasks to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Partner with quality assurance employees and other team members to ensure effective operating and testing procedures are implemented and maintained
- Generate, review and maintain Batch & Quality records in support of the Quality System, e.g., training, internal audits, NCR, and CAPA
- Coordinate product testing, 3 rd part lab samples, shipment, data analysis and COA reports
- Review Lot Acceptance records
- Collect log quality data and trend results
- Accountability for quality data entry and productivity
- Evaluate process and engineering controls to improve product safety and production efficiency.
- Interface with Sales personnel on fulfilling customer orders, specifically for the CBD market & customers
- Associates Degree in an engineering, or scientific discipline
- Preferred 2 years in a Quality related function
- Chemical and or mechanical background preferred
- Prior experience working in a regulated industry (Food/Pharmaceutical) and/or experience working in a lab environment preferred
- Computer proficiency in MS office (specifically Excel); experience creating and analyzing charts and Pareto charts a plus
- Ability to organize and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Excels at generating and maintaining organized and accurate records
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma methodology a plus Physical Requirements (if applicable):
- Sitting 70%, Standing 30%
- Frequent lifting
skills: Quality control, Quality Assurance, MS-WORD, CAPA, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.