job summary: Temporary Contract: 3 to 6 Months (Immediate Hires) Target Pay: $22.00 Target Bill: $31.90 Location: Lawrence MA
Global leader in rapid diagnostic tests based in northern MA is actively seeking a high skilled Department Production Analyst
to start immediately in a temporary role which could lead to a permanent hire. The company has achieved a reputation through their commitment to developing reliable, simple and innovative technologies that meet (and even foresee) customer's needs. The company works closely with regulatory agencies to obtain validations, and are used as the diagnostics testing supplier of choice for many and can easily customize a solution for our customers' needs. As a company built on innovation, the company continues to lead the way in providing cutting edge tests to meet the most demanding requirements.
The Department Production Analyst
is a non-exempt, entry level, scientific role, which reports to the Production Management team. The Production Department Analyst is responsible for the manufacturing of diagnostic tests kits.
location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
job type: Temporary
salary: $19 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Work with dry blend chemical batch formulations, which includes antibiotics in climate-controlled environments. Process batch formulations into a tablet format using single station tablet presses. Run in-process assays on test materials. Batch scale up and final tableting on multi-station tablet press.
- Work in a Class 100 clean room manufacturing liquid batch solutions. Perform in-process testing for quality. Bulk dispense for downstream processing or directly into sellable customer size bottles.
- Work in a Class 100 clean room with a Class 10 clean room hood-manufacturing agar based tests for residue detection.
- Routinely work with antibiotics in dry powder and concentrated liquid forms using PPE.
- Troubleshoot issues/undesirable results as they arise.
- Produce with high efficiency and minimize scrap.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry, Biology or related field.
- 0-3 years' experience in a laboratory setting.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00am until 4:30pm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Clean room experience with understanding of aseptic/sterile technique.
- GMP/GLP experience.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- The person must possess dexterity to fill vials as needed.
- Able to sit or stand for an extended length of time up to 2 hours.
- Will be exposed to fluctuating environmental conditions, i.e. temperatures ranging from 4°C in a walk-in cold-room where finished product is stored to 26°C in a clean room.
- Able to safely handle antibiotics in dry powder and concentrated liquid form in a laboratory setting.
skills: FDA, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, Biology, Chemistry, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Food Product Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.