The Contract, Maintenance Data Entry & Lab Assistant performs data entry into the Maximo CMMS according to instruction received from, and procedures established by, the manager, and/or other members of the CMC Biologics and Manufacturing Group. These duties include but are not limited to data entry; filing; photocopying, and collating and processing work orders. Collaborating closely with members of the CMC Biologics and Manufacturing Group, the incumbent may also assist with, and support, other routine daily activities.
Assisting the primary laboratory technician and team with tasks. The incumbent will execute laboratory duties with strict attention to safety and quality. Rigorous adherence to federal, state, and local regulations is mandatory. Collaborative work with research staff is a necessity to achieve departmental and company goals. Tasks will require working in laboratory areas using established procedures and SOPs.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Files and organizes documents as directed.
- Enters data into databases, including SharePoint and Maximo.
- Performs other administrative duties as required. These include, but may not be limited to, obtaining documents and signatures as needed, and filing electronic and hardcopy documents.
- Contribute to maintaining material levels in the centralized stockroom and within all CMC labs. Places orders as necessary, including on-demand orders in client order management system, as directed by research staff and Laboratory Manager.
- Review documentation upon receipt, unbox the materials and perform inspection.
- Contributes to general lab operations.
- Assist with equipment cleaning as needed.
- Help tidy and unclutter work areas within the lab.
- Performs other tasks and assignments as needed and specified by the Lab Manager.
- High school diploma and a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in a manufacturing, maintenance, laboratory, or other technical function.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently/with limited supervision as required.
- Excellent organizational skills, superior commitment to quality and attention to detail.
- Experience developing and implementing processes or tools that result in greater efficiencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Associate's degree (or higher) preferred.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management System, such as Maximo
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or other technical environments.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.