job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Somerville, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 37.72 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- You will work in Thick Film Photoresist (TFR) R&D team, focusing on research and development of TFR formulations for advanced IC packaging applications.
- Design and conduct innovative polymer /PAG synthesis and characterization of new materials
- Develop new platforms and optimize formulations to improve the performance of targeted products
- Communicate and present the research test results with the team and department manager in weekly meetings and monthly reports with scientific logic and conclusion.
- Proactively seek and provide ideas to address technical issues. As assigned by manager, participate in customer meetings and prepare update files for customers.
- Self-motivated individual with innovative ideas to address technical issues in TFR and IC packaging projects. Team player with good communication and collaboration ability with senior chemists, managers and technicians. Ability to discuss and present results in a logical manner and propose next steps.
- BS plus 3-5 yrs exp or MS degree in organic, polymer chemistry or related materials science fields, working experience in polymer synthesis and characterization, photochemistry, or semiconductor related applications desired.
- Good understanding of IC packaging technology and principles of photoresist application/ theory, as well as resist related chemistry.
- Operating FAB and photoresist processing and testing equipment's, such as lithographic exposure tools, coating & development tracks etc.
- Experience in dealing with chemical vendors and IC customers is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.