job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 36.98 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Purpose of this position is to manage an electronic batch record trial and testing process. Requirements for this position would be prior experience in GMP and prior experience with electronic batch records. Would then want to increase the hourly rate for this position, as we'd be looking for more experience level of talent.
- This position will focus on master batch record updates, including making updates to the master records, routing for approvals, updating based on comments from review panel, and ensuring timely completion.
- This position will also help with drafting batch records. Typing documentation, reviewing cycles, working with GMP Guidelines is also key to this role.
- High School Diploma, GED or HSED required; BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or business degree is a big plus but is not required.
- 3-5 years GMP documentation experience and a background in Quality is required.
- Experience working in GMP Regulated environments.
- Experience working across various departments
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.