job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $59.85 - 70.42 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
We are seeking a skilled Project manager with experience in biopharmaceutical technical process development, technology transfer and/or regulatory submissions in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) space.
The person will be responsible for projects that may include process development, tech transfer from one site to another and regulatory submissions components.
- Project Plans - Develop project plans for timelines and resources.
- Manage team meetings - Setting agendas, maintaining action tracker and decision logs.
- Reporting - Preparing weekly dashboards on program status in collaboration with technical leads
- Resources - interface with finance to provide actual and forecast HC and spend
- The person will work in collaboration with an MSAT Business Partner.
- The position is in the CMC Project Management & Tech Transfer group within Global MSAT (Manufacturing Science & Analytical Technology) in Industrial Affairs.
- Experience in MS Teams, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, MS Project (or other project planning tool).
- Bachelors , Master or PhD in life sciences or engineering required.
- At least 3 years experience in Project Management. At least one of the following: experience in biologics drug substance or drug product technology transfer, process development and/or regulatory submissions.
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience (as a scientist or project manager) in one or more of these areas is a must.
- Experience and/or training in Project Management is a must.
skills: Project Management, CMC, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.