Exciting opportunity to join a talented scientific team in a world-class chemical manufacturing facility.
location: South Houston, Texas
job type: Temporary
salary: $18 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Follows all company procedures and safety policies.
- Develops new GC methods or optimize existing GC methods.
- Performs basic troubleshooting for common GC and lab instrument issues.
- Maintains laboratory equipment in good working order.
- Performs routine maintenance and calibration on analytical equipment.
- Performs analysis of pure gases and gas mixtures as required.
- 3+ years GC (gas chromatograph) experience
- experience working in a product quality control laboratory capacity
- understanding of the fundamentals of basic statistics applicable to analytical chemistry
- Associates or Bachelors in Chemistry or related field
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.