Exciting opportunity to join one of the largest health systems in Georgia as a Medical Technologist.
All shifts are available:
1st - 8am - 4:30pm
2nd - 2:30pm - 11pm
3rd - 10:30pm - 6:30am
location: Athens, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 3 to 11
- Performs clinical laboratory procedures following established guidelines. Responsible for accuracy of the test results.
- Resolves technical problems and exhibits other critical thinking skills.
- Performs and monitors Quality Control /instrument maintenance.
- Enters/ retrieves/ transmits laboratory test data into LIS/HIS.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation.
- Complies with regulations of all existing applicable state, federal and regulatory agencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent required plus a sufficient number of college and/or technical school courses and clinical training to satisfy the requirements for testing and certification as a medical technologist by an approved certifying agency.
skills: Sample Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.