job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
location: Ridgefield, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $15.26 - 17.95 per hour
work hours: 3 to 11
- The candidate will perform Environmental Monitoring of Grade A, B and D clean room environments, paperwork, data review and data input into computerized systems. Additional duties will include review and creation of standard operating procedures, out of specification investigations and report writing.
- Development into duties beyond those described is possible for more qualified candidates based on the business needs and candidate's background.
- The candidate must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule. Standard work week will be Monday through Friday. Physical Requirements include the capacity to lift and carry up to 20 pounds, kneel, reach and stretch, and to stand for at least 4 hours.
- BA/BS in Microbiology/Biology with 1 year experience is required.
- Aseptic technique, clean room environmental monitoring and clean room experience.
- Must be able to be certified in gowning to Grade A to perform this job.
- Practical experience in general microbiology laboratory techniques working with bacteria, yeast and mold.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer and software application such as Excel and Word
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.