As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Springdale, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $15.30 - 18.00 per hour
work hours: 3 to 11
education: High School
Our product testing and development team examines our paints and coatings and their performance from every angle -testing, measuring and evaluating our products with a critical eye and making pass/fail determinations for quality, consistency and shelf-life. It's a very hands-on role; we'll rely on you for everything from routine lab testing to calculating formulation adjustments. You'll use your reasoning ability and resourcefulness to problem-solve our chemical formulations to ensuring our products are of the highest quality. Works under direct supervision.
- High School diploma or GED required. Some college chemistry is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of laboratory processes and quality control environment
- Good conceptual basis in chemistry with proven ability to perform testing to specifications
- Excellent mathematical ability including statistical evaluations
- Strong attention to detail and documentation practices
- Solid communication and multi-tasking skills
- Paint and/or chemical background preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.