Newton based company that delivers integrated environmental, engineering, and health and safety solutions that help businesses and institutions safeguard their assets, improve operations and boost their bottom line is actively seeking (1) highly talented Practice Administrator
to start in July.
As the Practice Administrator, you will provide support to a division's technical staff by assisting with proposal development, facilitating logistics and responding to ad hoc request for data to provide support for the division's operations. Practice Administrators are responsible for collating and maintain the integrity of the proposals sent out to clients, cross referencing purchase orders with invoices, updating the division's financial indicators, timesheets, and reconciling credit card charges. This role requires someone with an aptitude for accuracy, flexible work approach and exemplary administrative skills. Great location in historic Newton which allows easy access into Boston, Rhode Island and Cape Cod. Numerous sightseeing locations, great dining spots, dozen of shopping centers and commuter rail lines.
location: Newton Center, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Assists Managing Principal Consultants and Market Executives with client proposals.
- Assists with preparing outlines and drafts of large proposals/responses to RFPs, white papers, and other related documents.
- Prepares and updates reports of the practice's financial metrics including backlog, pre-bills, timesheets, utilization, reconciling credit card charges,
- Submits purchase orders as needed for the practice's operations (e.g., equipment, professional memberships etc.).
- Works with Market Executive, Managing Principal Consultant and Project Managers to develop and implement marketing initiatives for the Practice.
- Assists the division in various administrative functions for their projects.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Obtains proper customer processing documents (purchase orders, etc.) and ensures they are referenced on invoices.
- Tracks invoices against purchase order amounts and informs project managers when balances are running low.
- Contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment and provides follow up as needed.
- Reports on status of collections to Accounting Department weekly.
- Bachelor's degree preferred / Associates - Business Admin/Accounting
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite: Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Great time management skills will be help juggling a busy workload.
skills: Benefits, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Project, Administration, Office Management, Generalist
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.