job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 18.47 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Work with Scientist or Sr. Scientist to test/develop technical solutions
- Validate technical prototypes by reproducing established protocols
- Document and record all laboratory work
- Support product launch and post-launch follow up
- Familiar with modern chemistry methodology and materials sci
- College with basic science knowledge.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.