job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Strongsville, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $16.15 - 19.00 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Performs various scientific analyses to evaluate the quality of raw materials, in-process materials, and finished goods and ensure compliance with established standards.
- Conducts and validates various biological and chemical quality control (QC) assays.
- Compiles, interprets, and documents statistical data from testing processes to either confirm compliance with established quality standards or identify deviations.
- May be responsible for establishing specifications for conducting assays and writing standard operating procedures. Typically requires a bachelor's degree.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Works under direct supervision.
HS Diploma/GED required. Associates degree is a plus.
A lab background would be ideal for this role.
Attendance is crucial for this role - Must be punctual and reliable.
Must have great attention to detail skills.
A science/math interest is a plus.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.