job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With a hefty goal of discovering medical breakthroughs to treat devastating neurological ailments, our partner is focused on furthering research and finding ways to improve our healthcare system. You can feel secure in the fact that you will be paving the way to life changing practices when you work for this well-known team!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 38.61 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
The ICSR Processes Sr. Associate will be responsible for supporting and assisting the ICSR Processes team with the planning, writing, maintenance and organization of case processing standards, conventions and related procedural documentation as well as with activities related to the Global Safety Database upgrade.
- Create / edit training materials, standard operating procedures (SOP)s, Job Aids, Data Entry Guidelines for Case Processing
- Organize testing materials for Global Safety Database upgrade
- Perform data clean-up activities in the global safety database
- Communicate / work with individuals across multiple departments to ensure tasks are completed on time, deliverables are received, etc.
- Support other tasks as assigned by manager
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Pharmacovigilance: Solid understanding of worlwide Post-Marketing and Clinical Trial Safety Regulations, including GCP, EMA GVP
- Proven ability to produce clear and concise documentation: Experience with writing SOPs and creating training materials
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and interact collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
skills: SOP, Pharmacovigilance, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, GCP (Good Clinical Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.