job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Temecula, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 26.81 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform basic to very complex liquid and/or dry powder filling.
- Identify low technical issues and troubleshoot/resolve as subject matter expert.
- Utilize multiple databases to screen work orders and create job packet prior to release to shop floor.
- Collaborate with support departments such as Quality, Distribution, and Data Management to resolve low complexity issues.
- Maintain good documentation and laboratory practices.
- Performs work within standard allotted time.
- Support 6S program by conducting housekeeping at end of shift.
- Use computer systems to collect information, troubleshoot, ERP transactions, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in science OR 2 years of relevant lab tech experience in biotech or related industry OR applicable skills
- Proficient with use of pipettes, scales, and other basic laboratory equipment
- Able to perform unit conversions and read, understand, and follow procedures
- Highly collaborative and team oriented.
- Ability to multi-task to meet manufacturing schedules.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.