job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $58.00 - 62.23 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Provide project management and expert consultation supporting patient centered/PRO licensing and translation activities for all Therapeutic Areas within Clinical Program Development (CPD).
- Serve as the owner of the Vault PRO Library which is a repository for PROs and includes licensing and permission details & terms; MSAs with Company; translation requirements; training requirements; electronic format requirements; etc.
- Interact with PRO owners, Outsourcing, HEOR, Data Sciences and the clinical teams to drive and facilitate the PRO and ePRO implementation with respect to vendor contract initiation, translation management, project milestones, timelines, and deliverables during Study Start up.
- Provide strategic & technical expertise and training to the CPD organization in support of PRO/ePRO activities during study start up. Provides direct supervision to PRO management associate(s) creating an inclusive and innovative environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific field or equivalent with relevant experience is acceptable
- A minimum of 6 years of global (direct or peripheral) clinical research or project management experience.
- Must have knowledge and minimum 2 year hands on and relevant experience with Patient Reported Outcomes or outcomes research.
- Demonstrates a high level of core and technical competencies through management of various components of the PRO/ePRO process.
- Possesses good communication skills and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Competent in application of standard business procedures (Standard Operating Procedures) and understand the global environment from an operations and regulatory/ (GCP) Good Clinical Practices) perspective.
- Must have experience building effective working relationships across functions and geographic locations.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance
- Learns, fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change the course quickly where indicated
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality
skills: GCP (Good Clinical Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.