As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 35.10 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
The Protein Analytical Development group is seeking a highly motivated temp Associate Scientist for a Technical Investment project for a duration of 6 month.
The candidate will develop methodology for the characterization of N-glycan, O-glycan and glycopeptide using orthogonal methods for studying the change of glycosylation during process development.
- A BS with 2+ years, MS with 0-2 years relevant experience or PhD candidate in analytical chemistry, analytical biochemistry or related disciplines, as demonstrated by hands-on experience in analyses by LC and LC-MS.
- Position requires good experience in analytical techniques including liquid chromatography (LC) and mass spectrometry (MS).
- Experience with mass spectrometry-based quantitation methods and organic chemistry is desired but not required.
- The ideal candidate would possess a strong background in analytical chemistry/biochemistry in the areas of mass spectrometry and HPLC.
- Knowledge in glycosylation and protein analysis is desired.
- The candidate should have excellent laboratory, computer, documentation, and organization skills, as well as good oral and written communication abilities.
skills: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Chromatography
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.