job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 19.45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Provide operational support to departmental projects or larger scale department/division-wide efforts.
- Duties may include tracking information and generating reports, research and follow through, schedule coordination and database management.
- May require knowledge and/or experience in specific programs or processes pertinent to the customer.
- Analyze situations or data of moderate scope that require a review of identifiable factors
- Determine appropriate action and exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices
- Special Projects (compliance, reporting, monitoring, processes)
- Project Submission (450+ projects and 200+ POCNs per year)
- Submit project details in Organized Data Collection Pharmacovigilance Inventory (OPI)
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.