Greater Boston contract chemistry organization servicing the pharmaceutical, biotech, specialty chemical, and medical device industries is actively seeking (5) Analytic Chemists
starting ASAP!! Shift will be 8:30am to 5:00pm (Monday thru Friday - no weekends)
- company offers a competitive annual salary, 2-3wks of paid vacation time, 10 holidays, sick time, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and 401K. The Analytical Chemists is responsible for performing analytical chemical analyses of test samples utilizing a variety of analytical techniques and instrumentation while conforming to appropriate regulatory requirements, including SOP's, Protocols, US FDA and US EPA Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and US FDA current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Perform routine analytical procedures utilizing a variety of analytical techniques with minimal supervision. Accurately record and document raw data, observations and pharmacy usage. Ensure that work conforms to appropriate regulatory requirements, including SOP's, Protocols, US FDA and US EPA Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), US FDA current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), ICH and USP guidance.
Great location south of Boston with access from Rhode Island, Plymouth and Cape Cod via commuter rail lines. Plenty of great shopping spots and eateries!!
location: Canton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry and regulatory compliance pertinent to the work being completed.
- Preparation for analysis, samples in a variety of matrices, using wet chemistry, chromatographic and spectroscopic methods.
- Responsible for daily support of studies, including keeping management informed of study performance, timelines, and proper compilation of data books.
- Proper operation of instrumentation and handling of equipment, glassware, and samples.
- Effectively interact with management, senior staff members, co-workers and external contacts.
- Strict adherence to Lab Safety Guidelines and demonstrate chemical safety, proper chemical use, chemical labeling, storage and housekeeping.
- (Analytic Chemist II) - Bachelor of Science degree in related science, (BA/BS degree in Chemistry or advanced degree is preferable) and a min. of 3-5 years experience. The completion of an Associate degree from an established Chemistry/Chemistry Technical Program is acceptable.
- (Analytic Chemist III) - MS or Ph.D. in Chemistry is preferable, BA/BS degree in related science (advanced degree in Chemistry is preferable) and 5+ years of experience with 2 years cGMP experience minimum
- Ability to work in a team environment where timely delivery is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
skills: FDA, Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.