job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $15.68 - 18.45 per hour
work hours: 11 to 7
education: High School
- Manage own time, professional development, prioritize workflows and be accountable for own results.
- Assure that equipment is operating properly, report and/or corrects malfunctions and may assist others in complex set up/repair operations.
- Complete a variety of accountability reports, pull samples for identification/testing and may perform routine product/process functional tests online.
- Ensure adherence to all plant safety rules in the area of responsibility and (Current) Good Manufacturing Practices (part of GxP) for products and processes.
- Maintain area housekeeping standards and environmental specifications by using a variety of sanitizing aids.
- Support implementation of new technology for process execution and/or analysis.
- Maintain current training status on all applicable standard operating procedures.
- Execute Standard Operating Procedures for unit operations.
High School Diploma
Willingness to work the rotating shift
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.