As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We are currently partnering with a company known for their leading clinical trials as well as Research & Development. With the goal to constantly develop innovative products, you will feel secure in the fact that you are making a difference. Apply for your dream job now!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 35.71 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provides dedicated service to company trading accounts, functioning as the primary account contact on all operational matters. Researches and resolves issues relating to order/picking/shipping errors, damaged shipments, billing disputes, payment discrepancies and deductions. Implements customer agreements (ADA/WPA's) to ensure proper application of terms and compliance. Interfaces with Trade, Finance and Legal on a regular basis.
- Evaluates all customer sales orders prior to release, ensuring volumes are appropriate based on defined parameters, including market inventory and service levels. Incorporates forecasted demand changes due to market dynamics and event management into the order review process. For international markets, ensures orders meet minimum order quantity and lead time parameters.
- Manages customer Accounts Receivable to ensure timeliness of payments and clearance of open transactions. Ensures that all payment transactions are processed promptly and accurately, and deductions are verified according to customer agreements. In case of unauthorized deductions, investigates thoroughly and manages to resolution. Identifies and resolves or escalates any financial risks due to payment or credit issues, or other causes. Responsible to implement credit controls to avoid or manage delinquencies. Proposes credit limit changes, when needed, with appropriate analysis and justification. Performs assigned activities to comply with J-SOX audits and process controls.
- Ensures optimal product availability in market distribution channels. Continuously analyzes inventory and service levels to maintain target performance. In the event of constrained product supply, manages inventory allocation based on customer Days On Hand (stock vs. demand) and historical ordering patterns, coordinating with other supply chain colleagues on supply replenishment schedules.
- Leads account review meetings with commercial and finance management. Provides monthly reporting of account status, including aging and classification of open balances, payment trends, returns reconciliation and overall compliance with account agreements. Highlights key issues and recommends action if escalation is required.
- Has accountability for results of Key Performance Indicators. Includes performance metrics related to service, market inventory and accounts receivable. Implements KPI's for new channels as needed. Where key accounts also maintain metrics of company's performance, is expected to review and respond appropriately to reported results.
- Responsible for timely, accurate application of EDI or lockbox payments to customer accounts on a daily basis.
- Detects, reports, and tracks to resolution system issues (SAP or other systems) which may impact order processing, cash application or other Order To Cash Functions. Recommends process improvements.
- Oversees processing of customer returns by third party vendor. Verifies credits against customer debit memos. Investigates and reconciles discrepancies in price, quantity or lot data.
- Coordinates the logistics of international shipments with manufacturing sites. Ensures compliance with import/export statutory requirements. Maintains knowledge of current Incoterms to ensure accurate application in agreements and transactions.
- Manages total weekly order volumes of 225-250 orders totaling $60MM in gross sales (across the entire team).
- Manages Accounts Receivable averaging $80MM per Associate (based on account portfolio).
- Maintains accounts in current status. Minimizes unauthorized deductions and financial risks.
- Manages credit limits averaging $125MM per Associate (based on account portfolio).
- Ensures proper market inventory to maintain 98% or higher service levels for core brands.
- Ensures sales order volumes are appropriate based on DOH vs. budget and expected demand.
- Ensures that Line Fill Rate and Perfect Order metrics meet or exceed target of 98% performance.
- Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Supply Chain operations. Excellent understanding of supply chain, customer service and accounts receivable functions.
- Strong SAP or other ERP software knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in Life Sciences.
skills: Accounts Receivable, ERP System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.