Sr Project manager
As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: Collegeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $76.34 - 89.82 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Support EMU Biomarker and Companion Diagnostic Teams in the delivery of clinical biomarker, companion diagnostic and translational research objectives by leading cross-functional project teams; coordinate activities across Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Data Management, Quality, Regulatory, Procurement, Finance, Commercial, etc.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional project teams and external partners (e.g. analytical labs, diagnostic manufacturers, academic collaborators, etc.) to ensure that project objectives are delivered according to agreed scope, cost, quality and timeline milestones
- Analyze, plan, and track project activities; identify and resolve operational problems and minimize delays
- Communicate timelines, milestones and goals on a routine basis to Biomarker and Companion Diagnostic Leads, the project team and other stakeholders
- Identify and communicate risks to timeline, budget, scope, etc. to stakeholders in a timely and clear manner
- Manage vendor contracts and approval of invoices
- Track and update project budgets, milestones and payments
- Organize internal scientific/strategy meetings as well as meetings with external partners (e.g. Joint Project Team meetings, F2F meetings, etc.), provide expert records of discussions, and ensure timely resolution of actions
- Enable Subject Matter Expert driven support to programs by demonstrating a broad knowledge of biomarker and companion diagnostic technologies and IVD development
- Successfully multi-task amongst several competing initiatives
- Demonstrate accountability and urgency for the timely completion of EMU projects
- Bachelor's degree in biological sciences or related discipline; advanced scientific degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of project or program management experience in the diagnostic, pharmaceutical, or biotech industry
- Understanding of drug discovery and development, clinical trial design, and overall principles of clinical development
- Knowledge and experience in both companion diagnostic and pharmaceutical development, analytical and clinical validations, and regulatory submissions a plus
- Good understanding and application of Project Management principles, concepts, practices and standards; PMP certification a plus
- Established expertise and hands-on experience with Microsoft Project or equivalent, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint and remote meeting tools such as MS Teams, WebEx, etc.
EXPERTISE & SKILLS:
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, work effectively in a matrixed environment, and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills, well organized, and focused on results
- Ability to establish trust and work with integrity while motivating others to achieve the goals of the project
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences/stakeholders, including technical and business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.