job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A longtime partner who prides itself on being a leader in many different practical manufacturing processes to better serve the entire population is renowned for pioneering new treatments for renal diseases, immune disorders, and more; the focus is on patient care. If you're looking to be a part of an impactful team, you won't be disappointed!
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 55.76 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for taking an active role in defining the strategy for projects including recommendation of appropriate research design, definition of patient population, measurement of outcome variables, and hypothesis development.
- Author and provide input on relevant sections of research protocols including endpoint specification, study logistics, sample size determination/justification, randomization plans, statistical analysis plans, interim analysis, and stopping rules (if applicable).
- Manage Contract Research Organization (CRO) statistics activities as needed.
- Participate and assist in the development and approval of global statistics strategies in collaboration with colleagues.
- Attend investigator and coordinator meetings, representing the statistics group.
- Manage data release and review meetings for clinical projects; reviews and participates in finalizing and obtaining approval of final manuscript or final reports for projects.
- Provide support in working with regulatory submissions, responses to regulatory authority questions, and preparation for regulatory authority advisory panels.
- Masters or PhD in Statistics or related area is required
- A minimum of at least 5-7 years of related medical device industry experience (pharma is okay, but device preferred).
- Experience with SAS required, PASS (sample size software) would be a plus, they should know at least one sample size software if not PASS
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, SAS Macro, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/PH, SAS/STAT, SAS-Base
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.