job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Internationally known for creating cutting-edge biopharmaceuticals for patients who live with rare genetic diseases, our partner strives to develop critical therapies for the small population - mostly children - that suffer from near unheard of conditions. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference with an established company, this is the position for you!
location: San Rafael, California
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- The position requires foundational decision-making, communication and strategic thinking skills. Proficiency in influencing others and working on cross-functional initiatives and a good skill level in strategically navigating and supporting direct reports through change.
- Project Management support and coordination
- Assist in the management of Global Regulatory Team (GRT) and/or GRT sub-team operations, including scheduling, preparation/distribution of documentation, and ensuring action item follow-up.
- Assist in the management of Regulatory Strategy Meetings, including scheduling, preparing minutes, and documenting actions.
- Maintain Regulatory timelines and ensure that they are functional and consistent with specific instruction from Project Manager.
- Liaise with Project Managers in other functional areas to ensure timelines are integrated to reflect cross functional dependencies, as requested by Project Manager; work with Global Project Manager (GPM) to ensure dependent tasks are linked.
- Degree in health or life sciences, including chemistry, molecular biology, or similar; MBA preferred
- 2+ years with MBA, 4+ with bachelor's degree
- Project Management in a Biotech or Pharmaceutical Company experience preferred
skills: GCP (Good Clinical Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.