job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $38.00 - 43.28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- The Editor, Marketing Operations Material Review functions as editorial review for all advertising, promotion, disease awareness and promotional labeling material.
- The Material Review Editor reviews assigned material throughout the review process to ensure quality, accuracy and conformance to company standards/guidelines.
- Acts as content champion, collaborating with the review and brand teams to ensure changes requested are correctly incorporated prior to use and distribution.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating proficiency in reading comprehension, grammar, and sentence structure
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage multiple jobs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well with others and operate as a good team player
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.