job summary: URGENT NEED
for a Scientist, Flow Cytometry
to support pre-clinical and clinical teams with exceptional immunology research skills.
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform multi-parameter flow cytometry including panel design (>12 colors), instrument set-up, sample acquisition and data analysis
- Generate novel methods and/or work with method developers to develop, transfer, and validate appropriate flow cytometry assays
- Experience with PK/PD, in vitro T-cell functional characterization assays including in vitro cytotoxicity, proliferation, and cytokine/chemokine measurements.
- Proficiency in the analysis and understanding of immune cells and molecules.
- Perform ex vivo and in vitro assays for immuno-oncology relevant endpoints (e.g. ELISA and multiplex cytokine assays)
- Ph.D. in immunology, cellular and/or tumor biology or a closely related field
- Must have experience in flow cytometry, immune cell phenotyping of immune cell subsets (0-2 years Academia or Industry)
- Experience designing and developing flow cytometry panels for pre-clinical and clinical samples
- Demonstrated experience with in vitro assay development preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with pre-clinical models preferred
- Demonstrated experience in in vivo immunology and oncology tumor model prefe
skills: Flow Cytometry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.