job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 59.05 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of today's key global restricted substances regulations (e.g. EU RoHS, EU REACH); familiarity with pharmaceutical R&D, pharma manufacturing/TPM, and supply chain activities
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision; results oriented; strong workload organization- and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated team player with ability to work collaboratively with RSM team and functional counterparts in a global environment; ability to influence and solicit cooperation (internally and externally) to meet program objectives
- Proven leadership ability and excellent communication skills
skills: Project Management, MS-Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.