job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 90 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Liaises with chairs/faculty, vendors and the internal teams to develop agenda, format, set-up and execution for 2022 Global Summit.
- Liaises with internal teams, vendors and external faculty to develop the planning and execution of global preceptor ship program.
- Liaises with internal teams to develop plan to enhance strategy and outreach of medical education, data dissemination, and related programs.
- Coordinate medical planning and implementation of cross-asset/disease congress strategy
- Coordinate the development of stakeholder-group specific planning and execution
- Contribute to the development of brand and functional strategies and plans
- Contributes to the generation of insights and innovative approaches to enhance oncology priorities
- Responsible of managing budget for assigned projects
- Responsible for performing accurate medical review of assigned projects
- Must have Advanced degree
- Good to have PhD, PharmD, PA, NP highly preferred.
- Typically 8 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent; substantial understanding of the oncology landscape and related scientific communications required
- Experience with medical education digital platforms highly preferred
- Ability to oversee a clinical research program of moderate complexity with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform and bring out the best in others on a cross-functional global team
- Ability to interact externally and internally to support a global scientific and business strategy
- Knowledge of clinical trial methodology, regulatory and compliance requirements governing clinical trials and experience in development of clinical strategy and the design of study protocols
- Must possess excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of clinical trial methodology, regulatory requirements governing clinical trials, medical education standards and experience in strategy development.
- Must possess excellent oral and written English communication skills.
skills: Project Management, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.