job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Internationally known for creating cutting-edge biopharmaceuticals for patients who live with rare genetic diseases, our partner strives to develop critical therapies for the small population - mostly children - that suffer from near unheard of conditions. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference with an established company, this is the position for you!
location: Novato, California
job type: Contract
salary: $29.75 - 35.00 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Adhere and follow cGMPs guidelines and procedures. Escalate non-compliance concerns to management.
- Monitor lab equipment for calibration needs, monitoring and tracking of issues related to instrumentation
- Perform Analytical testing including: cell-based assays, cell culturing/maintenance, ELISAs, etc.
- Assist with preparation of protocols, summaries, and reports-often for direct submission to pharmaceutical regulatory agencies
- Assist in planning and execution of relevant experiments to support development and qualification of analytical assays for gene therapy agents and biologics to meet project goals and timelines
- Report progress to the manager on a weekly basis on each program
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline or equivalent.
- Basic level of lab testing and cell culture techniques
- Excellent communication, collaboration and writing skills
- Proven data analysis, interpretation and scientific communication skills
- Proven flexibility and execution skills to deliver in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- 0-2 years of experience Bioanalytical assays
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.