job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A longtime partner who prides itself on being a leader in many different practical manufacturing processes to better serve the entire population is renowned for pioneering new treatments for renal diseases, immune disorders, and more; the focus is on patient care. If you're looking to be a part of an impactful team, you won't be disappointed!
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 22.30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Maintain calendars and assist with the scheduling/facilitation of meetings, interviews. Provide departmental support and dedicated support to one or more professionals.
- Create/prepare correspondence and presentations. Conduct Internet research.
- Coordinate travel arrangements. Track monthly department budget. Prepare expense reports, and maintain department credit line for purchases. Ability to interpret internal policies.
- General office duties include, mail distribution, faxing, filing, photocopying, and ordering supplies.
- Global interaction and exposure to senior levels of the organization. Exposure to confidential/sensitive information.
- May be involved with project management/event coordination.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as virtual meeting platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom and WebEx. Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow with minimal supervision. Detail oriented. Must have good organization and follow-up skills. Must have excellent communication skills in order to effectively communicate with all levels of professionals, both internal and external.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, Administration, Calendar Management, Expense Reporting, File Management, Office Management, Vendor Management, System Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.