job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Somerville, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 44.37 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- DSA division of Company requires motivated chemist for synthesizing specific organic materials especially functional polymers.
- In this role, he/she will develop/synthesis new organic molecules and polymeric materials for directed self-assembly project.
- You will work with R&D scientists and litho-engineers to execute proposed research and compile reports using power-point for presentation.
- Maintain in-coming and out-going polymer samples and keep inventory
- Characterization incoming polymers using NMR, GPC, and HPLC and provide data in the inventory file
- Conduct organic chemistry to synthesis new molecules and purify them using column chromatography
- Assist scientists in carrying out semi-scale synthesis of polymers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.