job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Madison, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $19.00 - 22.75 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Receives, triages, and processes product identification calls, including speaking with the caller and documenting the request from the call into the Medical Information Database.
- Responsible for identification and coordination of transfer of any query that is beyond the scope of approved responses and requires an Company Medical Information Department staff member to offer a peer medical information reply.
- Responsible for Unsolicited Requests (Sales Representative/MSL) case data entry clean up and auditing.
- Assists with the processing of outgoing responses via database and hard copy mailings, as needed.
- Assists and collaborates with the Operations department on the Medical Information portal.
- Responsible for Medical Information shared mailbox triage and handling.
- Identifies Adverse Events and Quality Complaints to triage appropriately and runs Reconciliation Reports per Compliance.
- Coordinates Global Scientific Information requests to the appropriate medical personnel.
- Performs related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare or Business related field from an accredited college or university, and a minimum of one (1) year directly related experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
- HIPAA Privacy Laws
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Customer service procedures and techniques.
- Computer systems, database and software applications.
- English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Current company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Standard office procedures, practices and protocols.
- MS Office (Access database knowledge, Excel, Outlook, etc.) preferred.
- Previous Medical/Scientific experience preferred.
skills: FDA, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.