We are looking for a seasoned Project & Change Management Champion for a long term engagement with a large Pharmaceutical partner.
We are looking for you to call on your combined skills of program, project, and change management as you assist the team to deliver a new TRI tool to the Researchers, Lab Managers, and Therapeutic Area Directors.
location: South San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 85 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Daily project management throughout the program life cycle
- Engage project stakeholders, researchers, technical leads, and delivery teams to understand their requirements, achieve deliverables
- Track progress within the overall program, monitor software development cycles, and be responsible for readiness planning, roll-out efforts, and tracking usage metrics
- Manage risks and issues that arise in release and rollout planning
- Work closely with Product Owner on short-term and long-term deliverables, including roadmap planning and release expectations
- Develop a strong, engaged Steering Committee who will assist in strategic direction and team of Gurus that tackle tactical
- Manage communication with stakeholders, including preparation of presentations, newsletters, and status updates to various levels of users and management
- Identify value-add, as well as barriers to change, for groups that will adopt your program's software solutions
- Create and deliver training for users; depending upon the size of the program, you may be collaborating and coordinating
- Manage the main program collateral; depending on the maturity of the program, you may also orchestrate the content management strategy for analysis and requirements, release notes, and the like
- BA/BS or higher in physical science, life science, engineering, or other relevant scientific or engineering field
- Experience in organizational research or change management focus is also valuable
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in program management, project management, and/or change management
- Ideally, certification in one or more of the following areas: PgMP, PMP, CCMP, or equivalent
- Translate data into actionable insights and communicate in a way that resonates
- Working with customers and are passionate about collaborating with them to deliver them the greatest value through your software
- Able to present, both verbally and written, your work to diverse audiences, including customers, technical colleagues, and senior leadership.
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.