job summary: As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $27.00 - 31.26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Performs test methods as written to support product/material release.
- Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Understands, implements and maintains GMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Will perform a multitude of laboratory tasks as assigned by management.
- Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks as committed.
- Works with others to maintain a positive atmosphere to accomplish business objectives.
- Revises / reviews procedures as necessary and provides support for department.
- Support investigations
- Support in writing routine laboratory reports.
- Support laboratory coverage on weekends and holidays on a rotating basis, as required.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Willingness/eagerness to train
- Team-oriented (support fellow team members / laboratory)
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication (written/oral)
- Comfort with laboratory computer systems
skills: Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.