As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Greensboro, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $26.85 - 31.59 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
A typical Research Assistant performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of clinical trials and assists in the performance of clinical procedures to collect data on patients enrolled and/or seeking enrollment in clinical studies.
- Verify and/or correct research study information on source documents. Research queries and variances, and provide feedback to the site data collector
- Input research study data into trial Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system, maintaining quality control for content, accuracy, and completeness
- Prepare and maintain research study files
- Compile, collate and submit study information within established deadlines
- Assist in maintenance of regulatory documentation
- Schedule subject visits and generate appropriate reports and documents for research subjects prior to visits
- Input visit data into Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) to track patient visits and procedures completed against the study budget
- Processing of required lab specimens, labeling of vials, and accurately filling out requisitions for storage and/or shipment per the study protocol and packaging and shipment regulations
- Perform various administrative support functions such as reception, office organization, and office supply management
Education & Qualifications:
- BS/BA in life sciences or educational equivalent and/or relevant work experience in a clinical environment or medical setting; e.g. clinical research coordinator, nurse, medical assistant
- Basic knowledge of clinical trials
- In-depth knowledge of departmental, protocol and study-specific operating procedures, consent forms, and study schedules
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Skilled in using MS Windows and Office applications such as Access, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills
skills: GCP (Good Clinical Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.