As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $25.87 - 30.43 per hour
work hours: 3 to 11
This candidate will perform laboratory testing within a fast paced GMP environment in support of one or more of the following areas; raw materials, environmental monitoring, in-process product, final Bulk product, stability, and/or validation. Analyzes test data and evaluates results. Writes procedures with guidance. Works under the guidance of a supervisor but is able to manage time efficiently in achieving timely completion of assigned duties.
- Performs test methods as written to support product/material release.
- Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Understands, implements and maintains cGMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Performs a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained.
- Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks within required timelines and works with others to accomplish business objectives.
- Revises procedures as necessary and provides continuous improvement support for the department.
- Support laboratory investigations in a timely manner.
- Will effectively perform a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained on with minimal error.
- Looking for enthusiastic entry level candidate, with degree in Biotechnology Related Sciences.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience, with preference being placed on 1yr+ Experience within a Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical, or Medical Technology environment.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.