Provide project related support; assist with designing, loading, and validation of Lab databases using Clinical Trials Management System(s); ensure work is conducted in line with standard operating procedures, policies and good practice. Accountability and ownership for the quality of database configuration
location: Marietta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Assist with study validation activities
- Research problems, gather information, and liaise with lab colleagues to help ensure projects are set-up in line with established procedures and customer requirements
- Configure project database, where applicable
- Maintain accurate project documentation files
- Keep Setup Managers, Project Managers and other relevant staff informed of any issues that may affect the smooth running of the project
- Participate in local and global improvement projects as defined by the relevant process improvement management team. Participate in internal audits, as required
- Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant experience in the Clinical, Medical or Healthcare industry preferred.
- Good organizational and operational skills. Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
- Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment highly desirable.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Knowledge of Laboratory processes and computer systems helpful.
skills: Clinical Data Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.