We are looing for an experienced Pharmaceutical professional that specializes in the pre-launch and launch activities of a new Pharmaceutical Product. We are partnering with our client as they expand their already existing practice of consulting into large Pharma on their go to market strategies and new product launches.
Global launch experience is preferred but if a candidate has only US or North American experience that is ok, as long as they have been part of multiple drug launches.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $175,000 - 190,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Primary goal is to be the subject matter expert ensuring the successful of a clients pre-launch and launch efforts
- Will partner with cross-functional and regional teams to ensure robust launch preparedness and seamless launch execution
- Identifying key segment business drivers, priorities, and growth opportunities and translating these into marketing initiatives
- Advise on the client's communication platform, helping to develop key elements of positioning, messaging, value proposition, creative campaign, and promotional pieces
- Ensure excellent execution of marketing programs aligned with brand strategy objectives
- Assist in the timely and efficient review of promotional materials and complying fully with all legal, regulatory, ethical, and company guidelines
- Contributing to development of package inserts, commercial forecasts, brand budgets, and business cases for R&D
- Working closely with the competitive intelligence team to monitor key competitor data and events
- Establishing a clear and expeditious process for identifying, assessing and responding to potential threats
- Working closely with market research team to develop valuable and actionable customer insights directed at key objectives for the brand
- MS or MBA is preferred but not required
- Minimum 7-10 years of extensive experience in pharmaceutical marketing, agency management and tactical implementation of campaigns, digital and personal communication
- Prior experience with pharmaceutical launches, large plus is that experience is within the Oncology/Hematology environment
- Strategic Thinking and ability to think out of the box
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work cross functionally across a matrix organization
- Ability to travel domestic and international
skills: Creative Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.