The Brand Marketing Manager is a true brand management position at a high growth, category leading company. This poised, dynamic manager will help to lead, define, and execute all elements within our vitamin brand portfolio including running the business and building the brand. They will own and be accountable for the creation and execution of strategic marketing plans, business financial plans, P&L management, monthly sales forecasting, innovation project management, packaging, pricing strategy, team leadership, brand briefs, digital & social media, and more.
location: Florham Park, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Help drive strategic brand planning and program development; managing the execution on the marketing plan to ensure the efficient and effective use of the marketing budget.
- Spearhead initiatives such as packaging, merchandising, pricing, and communication development.
- Monitor and analyze monthly performance results, develop & recommend appropriate action plans designed to improve the sales and profitability for assigned brand(s).
- Lead monthly brand supply chain and demand planning process, develop and manage brand forecasting, new item forecast and brand quarterly/annual updates.
- Work closely with consumer insights team to identify research needs and establish programs designed to meet those needs, including deeper consumer understanding and innovation planning.
- Develop brand briefs and manage content development for all verticals of media including: TV, digital and social media.
- Lead innovation project management with cross functional teams and develop and execute launch plans to ensure in market success.
- Manage the brand marketing budget and own full process of monthly reconciliation and partnership with finance team P&L.
- 5+ plus years in Brand Management in consumer packaged goods
- Strong analytical skills, able to pull business insights from data.
- Experience in a highly competitive consumer product business coupled with Project Management responsibility; demonstrated capability as a Brand Manager
- Experience in running the business of the brand including financial management and P&L management
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, MBA a plus
- Brand Planning
- Consumer Understanding
- Analytic & Strategic Thinking
- Financial Planning
- Project Management
- Creative Thinking
- Understand the concepts of full product development and innovation philosophy
- Proven ability to analyze the business and develop strategies and programs that have driven business results.
- Experience with IRI, Nielsen and Syndicated Retailer Data
- Mature, dynamic business leader - inspire trust and collaboration, drive for results
- Familiarity and passion for health or wellness industries preferred
skills: Commercial Pricing, Creative Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.