As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $23.00 - 26.14 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
- Reviews test methods, reports, data packages and audit trails to support product/material release.
- Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Understands, implements, and maintains GMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Will review a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained.
- Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks as committed. Works with others to maintain a positive atmosphere to accomplish business objectives.
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or equivalent science degree.
- 1-4 years of related work experience in a GMP laboratory or production environment
skills: Quality control, Biology, Chemistry, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.