Seeking an Associate Stability Coordinator to a ssist the Stability Manager in operations to ensure quality products and systems.
location: Allentown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $48,000 - 54,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Prepare samples for stability, including bulk handling of products, labeling, and updating Stability Master List
- Assist with creation and execution of Protocols and Studies in LIMS
- Submit samples for testing according to stability protocol and/or product specifications
- Input stability data on graphs and spreadsheets to verify product shelf life and estimate expiration
- Keep track of stability testing status
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, chemistry, or related scientific field with 0-2 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other software applications
- Experience with equipment, supplies, components and technical areas utilized in the pharmaceutical industry, i.e., weighing equipment and controlled environmental chambers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.